prettify

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bracket Module Beta Testing

Bracket modules are finally in beta. If you're interested in testing them, send me a request along with your Challonge account email address (http://challonge.com/dashboard/contact). Beta testers who send me feedback will earn some extra module use credits when this feature is production ready.

The Challonge favicon was just updated and I also added "apple-touch-icon.png" for iPhone users who bookmark the site.

Up next:
  • T-shirts - struggling with ideas here. If you come up with a great idea and I go with it, I'll definitely send you a free t-shirt
  • FAQ / Help page, brief screencasts?
  • Tournament tagging -- need to think this one over as I want to keep things simple.
  • Single elimination display options for conference tournaments - 2 or 4 brackets converging to the center