prettify

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Madness on Challonge!

Basketball fan or not, you should fill out a bracket for the NCAA division I men's basketball tournament! Head over to challonge.com/marchmadness between Sunday and Wednesday to fill out your bracket. The 64th seed won't be decided until Tuesday.

If you're running a pool, have participants fill out our bracket and send you a link to it. You'll then be able to grade the brackets and rank them against each. You can specify the number of points awarded per round (1/2/4/8/16/32, 1/2/3/4/5/10, etc.).

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm interested in creating an arbitrary bracket contest and allowing my friends to fill out their picks online into some kind of web form. Is challonge able to handle this? I see that I can create any tournament I want, but can I then take those brackets and allow my friends to submit picks (and have the site track who makes the most predictions)? Basically I want to do what you've done for the NCAA mens bball tournament but for my own arbitrary tournament.

    ReplyDelete