- Round robin group stage support - over 6,000 group stage tournaments since this launched on November 19th! This was the top requested community feature.
- Modal/pop-up windows inside bracket embeds now use responsive css (better phone support)
- If you're accepting public registrations and using the check-in feature, the registration link will remain visible above your bracket during the check-in period. It previously vanished once check-was underway
- If you set your max # of participants as 256 (our current max), we'll carry a waiting list for up to 256 additional participants. Previously no waiting list was possible beyond 256.
- Bracket predictions now include a "rank" column on the predictions page, and the page loads way faster than before.
- BUG FIX: When using the linear scoring option for bracket predictions, the appropriate number of points is awarded for the final round.
- The Konami Code is back on our contact page!
Saturday, December 20, 2014
Release notes for November & December
This fall has been incredibly busy! Here's a rundown: